Call for Paper - SUNDERMANN: Jurnal Ilmiah Teologi, Pendidikan, Humaniora dan Kebudayaan (Vol. 13/2020)
Dear Professor / Researcher,
It is our immense pleasure to introduce Sundermann Journal to cater to the publication needs of teachers, scientists, scholars, students, and professionals.
SUNDERMANN: Jurnal Ilmiah Teologi, Pendidikan, Humaniora dan Kebudaaan ISSN 2715-8969 (online) is a scholarly online, open access, peer-reviewed, published twice a year (June & December), and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods, and applications in Biblical studies, Christian theology, Educational science, Sociology, and Religious studies.
We publish original research and review articles. The journal reviews papers within seven days of submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. For this purpose, we would like to ask you to contribute your excellent papers in the social sciences field.
Sundermann Journal is indexed in the following national and international databases: Google Scholar, WorldCat, Index Copernicus, ROAD, Base, OpenAire, Dimension, Garuda, ISJD, etc.
Why publishing with Sundermann?
- All articles published in the journals are open access: Universally accessible online without charge.
- Easy submission and peer-review make the whole process of publishing your article simple and efficient.
- High visibility for your work: Anyone with internet access can read or your download.
- Professional formatting and reviewing meet the standards expected by authors and the worldwide research community.
- In scientific committees, we have professors and researchers according to the journal focus and scope from the various universities, so that Your work will be discussed in all faculties profiles.
Last date of paper submission for Volume 13 (2): October 31, 2020. The authors are kindly invited to submit fully formatted papers. All paper submissions will be blind peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference, and readability. Please read the complete submission and formatting guidelines before submitting the paper.
- Create your account here: https://jurnal.sttsundermann.ac.id/index.php/sundermann/login
- Online Submission: Paper Submission can be completed online at https://jurnal.sttsundermann.ac.id/index.php/sundermann/about/submissions
- Email Submission: If you are unable to submit your manuscript using Online System, you may submit with complete details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the forces with us, in the form of eminent advisory board and editorial board for all their cooperation and enthusiastic involvement in this blooming endeavor.