Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1-spaced; uses Book Antiqua font with 10,5-point font; employs regular, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with Sundermann Journal agree with the following requirements:
The author retains the copyright and provides the Sundermann Journal with the right of the first publication with the paper simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to freely share and quote this work with the recognition of authorship of the author's work and initial publications in Sundermann Journal.
Authors are permitted to distribute versions published in this journal (for example posting to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with the recognition of initial publications in Sundermann Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.